Are you a former Chicago Harbors customer who left due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the 2020 Chicago boating season? Are you ready to come back?
As we look towards 2021, we want to make it as easy as possible for boaters to re-enter the Chicago Harbors:
- If you are a former customer who wants to return in 2021, you can simply fill out the form below and be placed on the new applicant list
- We are waiving the application fee
Don’t delay! We will begin assigning slips for 2021 soon. While we cannot promise that all former customers will receive their former assignment, adding your name to the new applicant list as soon as possible will give you the best chance. Unsure of your plans? What do you have to lose?
We’re looking forward to the 2021 season and getting things back to where they were!
To qualify, you must meet the following conditions:
- Held a permit for the 2019 season and were sent a renewal invoice for the 2020 season;
- You are reapplying for the same harbor, mooring type and size as you were assigned at the end of the 2019 season (subject to availability);
- You are bringing in the same boat as you had a permit for at the end of the 2019 season;
- There have been no changes in ownership of the boat from your 2019 permit;
- There have been no changes in your residency from that on your 2019 mooring permit.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.