31st Street Harbor is the newest and most anticipated addition to the Chicago harbor system. Completed in 2012 with slips for 1000 boats and a sustainable, eco-friendly design unrivaled in the industry, it provides an exceptional experience for boaters. All slips include metered electric, water (seasonal charge), and complimentary cable TV and Internet access and can accommodate boats from 35′-70′ in length. A naturally insulated parking garage and harbor house provide indoor winter boat storage in the off-season. A 63,000 sq. ft. green roof, rentable indoor community space, and brand new playground make 31st Street Harbor a welcome addition to the neighboring community.
Transient docking is available; you can submit reservation requests through the Dockwa app or website beginning May 1st. A fuel dock is available with gas and diesel service. Waste pump-out stations are also provided at no charge. The harbor has a 3-lane boat ramp with parking spaces for 14 trailers. Indoor heated and outdoor winter storage is available November-April.
*Winner of the ISS Fabian Cousteau Blue Award!
Hours of Operation
|June 22 to September 27|
|Mon – Thur||10am to 6pm||10am to 5:30pm|
|Fri – Sat||8am to 8pm||8am to 7:30pm|
|Sun||8am to 6pm||8am to 5:30pm|
|September 28 to October 31|
|Mon & Tue||Closed||Closed|
|Wed to Sun||TBD||TBD|
* Hours may be changed due to special events
Amenities at 31st Street
- 1000 floating slips, with sizes from 35’-70’
- Room for boats up to 200’
- Slips have power, water, internet and cable TV
- Boater bathrooms
- Brand-new playground with water features
- Fuel dock
- 3-lane launch ramp (Open Monday to Friday Only / Closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Laundry facilities
- Rentable public community room
- Indoor parking garage with green roof