The annual Air & Water Show will be held on August 20th and 21st.
- On Saturday Aug. 20th and Sunday Aug 21st, the 31st Street Harbor swimming pool will be open for seasonal passes only. No daily passes will be sold.
- On Saturday Aug. 20th and Sunday Aug 21st, parking at all harbors, including Burnham, DuSable and 31st Street, will be limited to boater passes only due to the Air and Water Show.
- The 31st Street Launch Ramp will be closed on Saturday August 20th and Sunday August 21st.
• We expect severe traffic congestion along the lakefront and limited parking at all harbors this weekend.
• Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. There is no guarantee of parking availability.
• Boaters are reminded that parking passes must be visibly displayed in their vehicles at all times.
• Parking passes are for a single vehicle only and pass-back restrictions are in effect.
• Vehicles without passes displayed may be ticketed and/or towed at owner’s expense.
• We expect boat launch parking to fill early at most harbors.
• Due to the large volume of calls, be prepared for long waits for Monroe Tender service at various times over the weekend.
• Be advised that there are no wake zone and other restrictions in effect for the Air & Water Show. For additional information click the link below or contact your Harbor Office or the Chicago Police Marine Unit.