The annual Air & Water Show will be held on August 15th and 16th.
• We expect severe traffic congestion along the lakefront and limited parking at all harbors this weekend.
• Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. There is no guarantee of parking availability.
• Boaters are reminded that parking passes must be visibly displayed in their vehicles at all times.
• Parking passes are for a single vehicle only and pass-back restrictions are in effect.
• Vehicles without passes displayed may be ticketed and/or towed at owner’s expense.
• We expect boat launch parking to fill early at most harbors.
• Due to the large volume of calls, be prepared for long waits for Monroe Tender service at various times over the weekend.
• Be advised that there are no wake zone and other restrictions in effect for the Air & Water Show. For additional information click the link below or contact your Harbor Office or the Chicago Police Marine Unit.