Reservations required for deliveries to limit number of boats coming in at any one time – 10 allowed per hour, per location.
Slips will be assigned by the Marina Manager.
Deliveries are only allowed between 9 am and 4 pm
Boats must be delivered by water (launch ramps remain closed)
Delivery crew must wear PPE while on harbor property
Once the boat is delivered, access is limited as follows:
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to access the boat
- Hours of access 8 am to 5 pm
- Only two people per boat will be allowed access
- Limit of 10 people per any one dock
- PPE must be worn on docks and harbor property, except while on their boat.
- Not allowed on any other boats.
- No alcohol, grilling, music (wear headphones if you need to) or other socializing
- No overnight of after-hours stays or visits